
Looking Sweet!

Johnny and his teachers!
They did a dance, and then after the dance, the principal announced that Johnny would be playing an African drum for all the pre-schoolers to dance to. I had NO idea he was doing this. (Curtis is in the orange shirt with the video camera, way into it!) I knew he liked drumming and wants a real one for x-mas this year, but did not know he thinks he's a professional! Here is a pic and the second video is of him drumming! It was a little chaotic for me...but everyone was loving it!Johnny keeps telling me he's going to perform an African dance. One day he told me it was called the Zumba. I called Ann Marie to see if she had heard of it, and she was DYING of laughter. I'm talking, true "Ann Marie" laughter! She told me it was a class at the YMCA!
What's even better is we saw Shirka's new video on TV at Target when we were shopping, and Johnny told me that was his dance that he's doing, what Shirka was doing! LOL!
Even so, he LOVED it, and looked forward to performing it! Enjoy the video above!
No comments:
Post a Comment