Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hey, Don't Forget About ME!

Johnny's first day at Pre-K!
Here he is outside of school!
He's got the BEST teacher!
And loved all the activities today. Friday will be his first full day with no parent and he couldn't be more excited!
Curtis was up bright and early! He just wanted to get on the bus SO bad! Here he is 15 minutes BEFORE it was time go out out to the bus!
Waiting for the bus!
So, I was fine, until he got on the bus and it pulled away. Then I turned around and the tears were rolling down my cheeks. Erik looks at me and asked what was wrong. My biggest worry is b/c he goes to a private school, he gets on the bus with the middle school and high school kids. (Our public school elementary doesn't start for almost 2 hours after he gets on the bus!) So, I looked at Erik and said, "Our poor innocent kid is getting on the bus with a PACKER backpack, and it's full of middle school and high school VIKING FANS!"

That was my worry...he was set up for instant teasing! But, he ONLY wanted a Packer Pack, and wore it with pride! He got home this afternoon, and was SO excited about EVERYTHING and had a great day! Now, I can start to enjoy my PEACE and QUIET at home!

1 comment:

AnnMarie & Nick said...

I was going to comment on how cool his backpack was!

Stupid Viking fans better find someone their own size to pick on- don't make me come to the bus stop and take care of them:)