Wednesday, July 22, 2009

These Guys are "SEW" COOL!

Forgot to mention that last week while Lynne was here, my Aunt Colleen made her way to Minneapolis for the first time. She wanted Megan to teach her how to sew a few things. Here she is proudly displaying her first project- a baby blanket. She really picked up on it quickly!
Watch out Hayden, and new baby...Granny can SEW!
On the way to New Prague, she picked up my mom. Here are the three amigos. Colleen, my mom, and Megan all at their own machines, sewing a high chair seat holder! Can you say "DORKY!"
Speaking of DORKY- Look who got matching glasses while out shopping at a boutique in our town! They use to have matching bikini's, then it was matching diaper bags, after that it was matching station wagons/mini vans, and now it's glasses! Can't wait to see what's next!

Colleen is the BEST when it comes to good food! She bought ice cream treats from the Swans man, and brought goodies with her...think KIX Bars! We also went to the Mall of America so she could see it for the first time! Good time had by all! I think it needs to be a yearly tradition!

1 comment:

AnnMarie & Nick said...

I'm a little bummed I wasn't invited. I promise to bring my own sewing machine if I can get an invite next year!