
This weekend we went to La
Crosse for Erik's Dad's 60
th surprise party! It was a FUN time had by all! Here is Dan and Deb with all the
grand kids!


This is Megan's fireplace. When I was over there the other night, Kyle said, "Megan, Meredith has a message for you!" Take a look at what he did below! I think I almost wet my pants!
Apparently Meredith wanted to nurse!

Curtis was at the neighbors house playing on Friday night and came home looking like this. All I have to say is "GAME ON!" If anyone has some ideas on how we can get him back....send them my way! He better start sleeping with ONE EYE OPEN!


Johnny and his Packer Pride! He got a hand-me-down coat this week and is SO proud of it!

This video is what I get to watch EVERY day in my house! Johnny's got a little number to EVERY High School Musical Song! Troy....eat your heart out!
3 comments:
Sweet moves Johnny-I see a little Show Choir action in your future. :)
Cute picture of Dan and Deb!
Grand Central Station anyone??? Hoot-hoot! Tits now cracked me up too!
I always knew Megan married a class act
Post a Comment