Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm a BIG KID NOW!

Curtis and his Grandpa Dan AKA- Buck 9, were busy this weekend working on Star Wars ships!
The kids had a birthday party this weekend and LOVED ice skating! Grandma Deb joined in the fun and helped me!
Johnny sitting in the penalty box! Perfect place for him! Wish I had one of these at home!
I caught Curtis telling Johnny how good he is at skating!
Resting his tired little legs!



Andrew is growing up SO fast! Here he is eating cereal for the first time! As you can tell we were all excited...especially Curtis!

3 comments:

Bailey said...

Haha I loooove the video! too cute!

AnnMarie & Nick said...

This is what Geremu sounds like watching the video; he starts with an "mmmmm..." everytime food goes into Andrews mouth, then he starts saying "Do you like it?" over and over, along with the rest of you. As soon as the video is over he wants it "again".

Anonymous said...

That video is so cute!! I tried to give Hayden cereal the other day while baby sitting and she just gagged on it!! That was kinda funny! We tried 3 times and every time "gag"!!