Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm Thankful For...

On Friday, Johnny came home from school with a laminated place mat for Thanksgiving. On it are his hand prints and it says, "I'm thankful for my toys!" I told him how nice the place mat was. Curtis looked at me and said, "I made one too, but mine says I'm thankful for TV!"

I pretended to cry and said, "You aren't THAT kid.....couldn't you have said you are thankful for your Mom or Family? You said TV?!"

Curtis started laughing and then Johnny looks at me and says, "Well, I really wanted to write I'm thankful for BREAST MILK, but my teacher wouldn't let me!" I was DYING! What do you think the teacher thinks of us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least he added "milk"...it could have been a lot worse if he said he was thankful for breasts.

Amy said...

You must have some good stuff!