Mom, does this remind you of my senior picture...only at the age of almost 31! LOL! Don Meyers the second!Every year in New Prague, on the first Thursday night in October, the town celebrates "Ladies Night Out." It's a night where all the New Prague Main Street stores are only open to women from 4-8pm. There are drawings, prizes, food, drinks, and fun at all stores. Afterwards, there is a DJ, drawings, food, and drinks at the local bar. It's full of women, and is SO much fun. This year, I went downtown with my neighbor Paully. We had a great time...but it will be more fun next year when I'm not 4 weeks from my due date! The theme this year was "Prom" and all the ladies were dressed up in their old dresses. Since I couldn't shove myself into a dress I own, we went down as ourselves. It didn't stop the "Prom Photographer" from taking pictures of us in an alley in NP! We were dying! How ghetto, but how fun! So, those who keep wondering how "big" I am... here's a true pic!

1 comment:
It reminds me of your senior picture...I'll never forget when you gave birth during your senior year.
Post a Comment