Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fall in Full Force!

Boys at the Pumpkin Patch!
As I was getting the baby's room ready last week, I set out our newborn Halloween outfit. (JUST in case!) Johnny found it and squeezed his body into the carrot suit, that he wore at 2 months old!
The boys playing lion and bear in our woods one day this week. Notice the high water pants on Curtis!
I had my garage sale this week. Curtis was SO excited for a lemonade stand and to make MONEY! (Like father, like son!) Anyways, it lasted a WHOLE 20 minutes before the bee's were swarming around him and we had to shut it down. Here he is looking at his "profits"!
Here Johnny is drinking all the lemonade faster than we could make it!

The rummage sale was a waste of my time...but, after I announced that everything was "FREE" and it needed to be out of my garage by the time this baby came....things went like HOT CAKES! My favorite customers were the family with four boys that came. The boys saw my dishes sets, and boxed them up for their Grandma for Christmas and they were so excited because they KNEW she'd LOVE it! Ha!

2 comments:

Bailey said...

SUCH CUTE PICTURES! Wish I could go trick-or-treating with you guys again this year :)

Life's A Journey... said...

What's stopping you???? He he!