This weekend is the BIG festival in New Prague- Dozinky Days. It's a weekend all the 'locals' really look forward to every year. It didn't take long to get Dozinky Days on the top of my list too! Friday night starts with a "Car Cruise" with 400 old cars driving down Main Street. As you can imagine, with my third boy on the way, I may NEVER get to miss this night. Then, Main St. is packed, the beer gardens open, and the sound stages start rockin'. Last night we went to the parade, and then walked around and let the kids dance for a bit. I was "pooped" out, and took the kids home. Erik stayed out with the neighbors until the wee hours of the morning.
Today, is a big parade at noon. Afterwards, we'll walk down Main Street for activities for the kids, food, and vendors. Makes for a fun weekend! Have I mentioned that I LOVE NEW PRAGUE!?
Today, is a big parade at noon. Afterwards, we'll walk down Main Street for activities for the kids, food, and vendors. Makes for a fun weekend! Have I mentioned that I LOVE NEW PRAGUE!?
1 comment:
Cute pictures, sounds like fun for the whole family!
Post a Comment