Oh my god! How much fun was that!!! Great picture taking I must say :)
mom's gone wild---are you wearing a skirt? sweet haircut Vickey!
Wow you've got some major ups! By the end of your two year stint you should be able to get your ankles above your head when you do the splits in the air with those trams right outside your apt!
Not a shirt...goucho pants. I'm not THAT crazy!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my god! How much fun was that!!! Great picture taking I must say :)
mom's gone wild---are you wearing a skirt? sweet haircut Vickey!
Wow you've got some major ups! By the end of your two year stint you should be able to get your ankles above your head when you do the splits in the air with those trams right outside your apt!
Not a shirt...goucho pants. I'm not THAT crazy!
Post a Comment