Erik and Curtis disappeared to IKEA on Thursday night to return some items we had bought. At 10:00pm when they hadn't returned, I was starting to get a bit worried. IKEA closed at 9pm. At 10:15 they walked in and Curtis came RUNNING in to tell me that Daddy bought him a Bunk Bed! (Just what I needed- something else to add to my list to worry about!) Anyways, Curtis was SO excited. We decided to put both boys in the same room, so we could be closer to them. I was having a hard time hearing one of them on the other side of the house. So, on Saturday,after only 5 hours
Father's Day was fun. Erik is modeling the tie that the boys made for him. Curtis keeps reminding him that it's to wear to WORK. Erik told him he is saving it for the most special occasions. Can't wait for the next family wedding!
No comments:
Post a Comment