Monday, September 23, 2013

Like a Gangster...

We were at football practice the other night.  Bubba and Johnny were playing on the side of the turf field, while Curtis' team was practicing. They LOVE to take off their shoes while running on the turf.  (I'm not gonna lie...I LOVE the feeling too!)  Erik was on his way home from work and was going to swing by to pick them up because it was close to 8pm and he was so tired!

Me:  Andy, put on your shoes, but don't tie them.  You don't need them tied because you are just going to take them right off when you get home. 
Andy: I don't want to do that, that's what Gangsters do. 
Me:  What do they do?
Andy: Have long shoe laces.
Me: What is a gangster?
Andy: Someone that plays games all day and thinks they can do whatever they want. They think they are really cool. (Very matter-a-factly).

Another Day Last Week While Walking the Dog:

Me:  Ugh, Willow is so constipated. It is driving me crazy! 
Andy: I know. Willow is ALWAYS constipated.
Me:  No she isn't.
Andy: Yes she is.
Me: What does constipated me?
Andy: It means you are really sleepy all the time. 

I left it at that.  Wish I was four and knew a little bit about everything!




No comments: