Monday, August 29, 2011

Back to School

Last week we started school down here!
Here is Curt-Dog on his way to 2nd Grade!
I can still remember teaching second grade, while being pregnant with him. I thought it was SO far away for him to go to second grade. Now it seems like yesterday when he was a baby!
The following day Johnny had his first day of Kindergarten.
Nothing like heading out to Kindergarten with a broken finger!
All the boys at the bus stop!
Seems like yesterday this kid was a CRYING, SCREAMING, INCONSOLABLE baby. I would have done ANYTHING for him to go to Kindergarten back then. Fast forward almost 6 years later, and he's on his way. I had a really hard time seeing him go. He was such a fun, nice kid to have at home!(Once he turned two)! I'm really going to miss him! On the other hand, he was very excited and ready to head off on the bus!

No comments: