Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Money Hungry

A few weeks back, I caught Curtis opening the front door holding something behind his back. I asked him what he had and he told me "nothing." I went over to him and found this note behind his back.
I asked him what he was up to, and he told me was going to stand on the curb and hold this sign up, just like people do on the corners. He wanted money to buy a Wii game, and thought this was a very easy way to earn it! He's no dummy!
Later that week, I found this in Johnny's piggy bank. (It's glass and see through). Curtis is toally looking for a way to get rich quick! Hmmmm, reminds me of someone else I know...possibly his DADDY!
This is a picture I found on the dining room table at the end of that week that Curtis drew of me!
I look sweet, I know!
Another thing I am SO proud of is my son Johnny....take a look at what I found that he had written recently!

Only a mother could be SO proud!
Add to that, Bubba being a little stinker since I last posted, and you get a good feeling of what I go through each day! (:

This is a small glance into my life with little boys...I wouldn't have it any other way!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Love, Love, love it!!! You'd think Curtis grew up downtown with us in Milwaukee, next door to the mission! (We saw those signs all over!) And I LOVE Johnny's sign, because as it says, "poop is not cool!" I also dig the Shrek-mama picture too. Gotta love 'em all!

Anonymous said...

HA!!! You look HOT in the pic---is that steam coming from your ears?? Their notes are hilarious---I can just see Dennis the Menace out on the curb.

AnnMarie & Nick said...

Save those notes, they WILL come in handy some day.

"AnnMarie can I please wear your brown shoes to school tomorrow? Circle yes or no. If you don't let me... I won't forget that the next time you ask to borrow..." blah, blah, blah...

Anonymous said...

In preparation for Oktoberfest next weekend, let’s take a moment to remember two reasons why we rarely shared clothes with Ann Marie. Also explaining why she should have always circled "YES."
#1- we could only borrow your shoes, nothing else fit.
#2- You were known to barf on our shoes. The zipper, what a killer!