
Had to post some cute pics of Andrew in the pool!

Andrew was cracking up because Johnny was sucking on his toy!

Just watching my brothers!

Don't you want to squeeze me?

For two years, Curtis has been begging to take Tennis Lessons! Today was his BIG day! Tennis camp started at the high school this week and he was loving every minute of it!


Baby it's HOT outside!

The three musketeers! (Our neighbor..their
BFF!)

Ghetto diving board!
Man, do I have the "Back Blogging" to do. Not too good at this, since it's summer.
Any way's here are the latest pics. I'll post our pics from the trip to La
Crosse and the Baptism of Meredith later today or tomorrow!
1 comment:
I am happy to see your post- I kept checking for one:) Andrew looks like such a cuddily teddy bear- I do want a hug :)
Post a Comment