Spring Break 02---I was so anxious I had to take valium to get on the airplane.
Spring 09---I was anxious that my kid was going to poop on the airplane.
Spring Break 02---Our legs were cleanly shaved every day.
Spring Break 09---We were lucky if our armpits got attention.
Spring Break 02---Vacation was actually vacation, NO working out!
Spring Break 09----I wore a pedometer every day to make sure I got 10,000 steps in.
Spring Break 02---Brigit was at the airport to welcome me with signs.
Spring Break 09---I was lucky Brigit remembered to pick me up.
Spring Break 02---We were drinking cocktails on the beach.
Spring Break 09----Our kids were drinking cocktails on the beach!
Spring Break 02---Bikinis all around and we were looking mighty fine.
Spring Break 09---Hello Mamma's dairy farm... and can you say stretch marks!
Spring Break 02---We spent getting as tan as possible, reading gossip magazines, and napping!
Spring Break 09---We spent walking the babies, to lull them to sleep, and searching for shells for the boys at home.
Spring Break 02---We spent blasting music in the car, screaming at the top of our lungs.
Spring Break 09---There was plenty of screaming going on in the car, and it wasn't coming from us!
Spring Break 02---Coffee was a luxury.
Spring Break 09---Coffee was a necessity.
Spring Break 02---We had a blast!
Spring Break 09---We had each other!
WHAT A GREAT TRIP! Perfect weather, wonderful hosts, and well behaved kids! A nice treat, during the cold winter! See you back in MN! Brrrrrr!
1 comment:
AHAHA--LOVE the monkey PJ's!!
Post a Comment