Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Economist...

Erik claims that he can save SO much money by doing the grocery shopping each week and cutting coupons. So, since I've had Andrew, he's been in charge of going to Cub Foods once a week. Last night Erik went shopping, and this is what I woke up to this morning! Now don't be jealous, not everyone is lucky enough to wake up to 31 boxes of cereal in their house. That's my economist for you... always looking for a deal! (Note that we had to start storing half the cereal in the laundry room!)

Look who's filling out!
Johnny just LOVES his little brother!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I don't care if it saves you money....all the cereal would DRIVE ME CRAZY!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Erik. Ya got to save when ya can. This week 4 boxes for $9.00! You can't beat it. At the rate at which he eats it, you are set till the New Year.

AnnMarie & Nick said...

I think I can beat it, Woodman's Honey Nut Cheerios $.89- who cares that it was the Halloween box? Not me:) Frankly, I think Erik getting 31 boxes at one time is his way of trying to get fired from the grocery shopping job. It's not like there is not going to be another sale next week.

Life's A Journey... said...

TRUST ME...I WANT him fired from grocery shopping! I look forward to getting out of the house for that ONE hour a week and getting a coffee and going grocery shopping.

Life's A Journey... said...

TRUST ME...I WANT him fired from grocery shopping! I look forward to getting out of the house for that ONE hour a week and getting a coffee and going grocery shopping.